IBC container agitator is used for homogenizing, suspending and dissolving fluids in IBC containers. KEHENG MIXING has various electrical agitators suitable for different applications.
VORTEX Technology ensures that the liquid is moved from the bottom up into a vortex so your product is mixed homogeneously without clumps and prevents substances from settling down to the bottom.
Our IBC container agitator is “Plug and Play”, which means that you can get started immediately once the stainless steel bracket is placed on top of the IBC container and fixed with the clamps.
This kind products own compact structure, low energy consumption, low noise and high efficiency. It’s easy and safe to operate.
If you need to mix batches with IBC’s or drums frequently, you can also use a tripod agitator for quicker handling and process. Equipped with an electric winch and various safety measures these stand agitators are a true addition for your process equipment.
If you would like to simultaneously mix and pump your products we can also offer you customized solutions.
|Motor Power||0.37KW/1 Ton|
|Dia. of Shaft||35mm/1 Ton|
|Length of Shaft||According to the height of IBC container|
|Rotate Speed||60rpm/1 Ton|
|Material||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel304,Stainless Steel 316 and customized|
- Mixers for the chemical industry
– Mixers for pilot plants and research
– Mixers for paints, varnishes and adhesives
– Mixers for the food and beverages
– Mixers for (waste) water treatment, water purification and flocculation
– Mixers for pharmaceuticals and cosmetics
– Mixers for salt and sugar solutions
– Mixers for dyes and pigments